Research & Publications
Nadia joins Yale Radiology after completing her MD with St. George's University and her intern year in Internal Medicine at Elmhurst Hospital Center in Queens, New York. Her medical education and research foci have taken her to the UK, West Indies, Kenya, Italy, USA, and Tanzania, further fueling her passion for studying and practicing medicine in a global context. She looks forward to taking full advantage of the clinical training and academic opportunities that Yale Radiology offers, as well as learning more about the role Radiology plays around the world and how she can help expand its reach.
Education & Training
- Intern, PreliminaryIcahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai | Elmhurst Hospital Center (2020)
- MDSt. George's University (2019)
- MScSt. George's University, Tropical Medicine (Parasitology) (2016)
- MAJohn Jay College of Criminal Justice, Forensic Psychology (2013)
- BANew York University, Psychology (2011)