Research & Publications
I interpret a variety of nuclear medicine scans, such as PET-CT for oncologic staging, bone scans, octreotide, MIBG, MAG-3, Ga68-DOTATATE scans, Axumin (fluciclovine), PET-CT and SPECT-CT brain scans for seizure localization, evaluation of Alzheimer's Disease and other indications. I also perform radioiodine, radium, and Lutathera therapies ( Lu 177 DOTATATE). My research interests include informatics, natural language processing, and machine vision.
Education & Training
- MDPoznan University of Medical Sciences (2006)
- BEngSciUniversity of Pennsylvania, Bioengineering (2001)
- ResidentUniversity of Virginia
- Chief ResidentColumbia University / NYP Hospital
- Board CertificationAB of Nuclear Medicine, Nuclear Medicine (2011)