Research & Publications
Maryam Etesami, MD, is an assistant professor and the service chief of breast MRI in the Department of Radiology & Biomedical Imaging at Yale School of Medicine. Dr. Etesami joined the Yale faculty in 2017. She teaches residents and fellows how to interpret mammograms, breast ultrasounds and MRIs as well as how to perform breast biopsies.
Dr. Etesami is an attending physician at Smilow Cancer Hospital and several outpatient sites. Her areas of research interest and medical expertise include magnetic resonance imaging and digital breast tomosynthesis (DBT).
Education & Training
- Breast Imaging FellowshipYale University (2017)
- Radiology ResidencyCase Western Reserve University (2016)
- InternshipGriffin Hospital (2012)
- Postdoctoral FellowshipJohns Hopkins University (2011)
- MDTehran University of Medical Sciences, School of Medicine (2007)