Research & Publications
Jonathan Lee Mezrich, MD, JD, MBA, LLM is an Assistant Professor in the Emergency Radiology section of the Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging at Yale University School of Medicine.
Before attending medical school, Dr. Mezrich worked as a corporate/transactional lawyer in Boston, MA. Dr. Mezrich completed medical school at the University of Maryland, and his radiology residency and a fellowship in musculoskeletal imaging at the University of Maryland. Dr, Mezrich joined the Yale faculty in July 2015.
As a former practicing lawyer, his research interests center on medico-legal issues which impact radiology, as well as emergency radiology issues.
Education & Training
- MDUniversity of Maryland, Medicine (2009)
- MBANew York University - Stern School of Business, Finance/Accounting (1998)
- LLMGeorgetown University Law Center, Taxation (1993)
- JDCase Western Reserve University, Law (1991)
- BAUniversity of Pennsylvania, History (1988)
- Musculoskeletal FellowUniversity of Maryland
- Radiology ResidentUniversity of Maryland
- Intern - PreliminaryUnion Memorial Hospital