Visit the Being Well @ Yale web site for wellness tips and programs
From their Web site
To create and sustain a culture, community and environment in which wellness is a core value and measure of excellence at Yale.
Building on the existing resources at Yale and guided by the Wellness Leadership Group, Being Well at Yale will engage and support employees in their progression towards healthier lifestyles through:
- Meaningful partnerships across the Yale community
- Integrated sources of wellness communication
- Healthier work environments
- Accessible programs
- Outreach and screening
- Self-assessment and personal health improvement plans
- Aggregate data gathering and outcome measurement
- Policy and environmental change
The Wellness Leadership Group includes representatives from Athletics, Compensation and Benefits, Environmental Health and Safety, Facilities Operations, Hospitality Services, Human Resources, Office of Communications, Office on Disabilities, Provost Office, Sustainability, Schools of Medicine, Nursing and Public Health, Union Health Team, Work-Life, Yale Health, Yale Medical Group, and Yale Stress Center.