Applying through ERAS
- If you are graduating or have graduated from a U.S. Medical School, you must contact your medical school’s student affairs office or other designated dean’s office. Your dean’s office will provide you with the information and the software for ERAS.
- If you are a Canadian Medical Student, please contact the Canadian Resident Matching Service, 151 Slater Street, Suite 802, Ottawa, Ontario, K1P-5H3 Canada, or call (613) 237-0075 for ERAS processing information.
- If you are a graduate of a foreign medical school interested in applying to this program you must contact the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) for application materials and eligibility requirement. Write to: ECFMG-ERAS Program, P.O. box 13467, Philadelphia, PA 19104-3467, U.S.A.
- If a senior resident position becomes available within the Residency Program, those applicants who are at an equivalent level of training will be eligible.
- All the requirements listed under the Application Procedures apply to senior resident applicants in addition to written release in good faith and a letter of reference from the current residency director.
- Interested applicants should contact the Residency Program Coordinator to determine if a senior resident position is available.
- Contact Residency Program Coordinator: Amy O'Malley at 203-815-7851 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org