Visiting Scholarship for Women
- Objective: The goal of this program is to increase the number of women pursuing training and a career in Interventional Radiology at Yale New Haven Hospital.
- Sponsorship: The Yale Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging; YSM Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; Yale GME; Office for Women in Medicine, YSM;
- Program: 1 month structured sub-internship and mentorship with Yale IR
- Stipend: Up to $1500.00 to cover expenses such as travel, room, and board
- Networking: Networking opportunities with residents, faculty, and the Yale IR Interest Group
- Facility Access: Visiting students will have access to student facilities including the Harvey Cushing Medical Library and Payne Gymnasium.
- Reimbursement of Yale Medical School Processing Fees
- Good Standing at LCME Medical School
- Applying for IR Integrated Residency in upcoming Match cycle
- YSM Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Yale Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging
- Yale Section of Interventional Radiology
- Office for Women in Medicine, YSM
Thank you for your interest in Yale Interventional Radiology.