We Participate in ERAS Application
Interview and Selection Procedure
- Invitations to interview are sent through the ERAS post office by email to the applicant’s email address as indicated on the ERAS application.
- Applicants who will not be offered an interview will be notified by email through the ERAS post office email system.
- In exceptional cases where inability to interview and visit on one of the listed residency interview dates is a hardship, arrangements for an interview at other times may be arranged by contacting the Residency Program Coordinator. Under these circumstances, you may be assured that this will not compromise your chances of selection.
- We will be unable to interview applicants who appear without making previous arrangements
- Applications to the Fellowship Program will only be accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) administered by the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC). We participate in the National Residency/Fellowship Matching Program, and do not accept applicants outside of the match.
- ERAS Common Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Dean's Letter
- A minimum of three (3) Letters of Recommendation:
-(Independent IR Candidates: One letter must be from your residency program director or department chairman.)
- Personal Statement
- Photograph (optional but preferred to track applicants after interviews)
- Official Medical School Transcripts
- USMLE Transcripts or COMLEX Transcripts
IR Fellowship Application Requirements
- Have completed an ACGME approved residency in Diagnostic Radiology prior to entering the fellowship and be American Board of Radiology eligible or certified.
We participate in the match, which includes a designated interview season. Early application is encouraged. Interviews and positions are offered without regard to sex, race, age, religion, national origin, disability, or veteran's status to our fellowship director.
IR Fellowship Program Director
Jeffrey Pollack, MD
IR Residency Program Director
Douglas Silin, MD
Education Manager, Radiology & Biomedical Imaging
Department of Radiology & Biomedical Imaging
Yale University School of Medicine
P.O. Box 208042
New Haven, CT 06520-8042
For additional information, please contact: