Research & Publications
Suguru Imaeda grew up in Livingston, New Jersey and attended The Johns Hopkins University where he received a bachelor's degree in chemistry. After graduating from The Albert Einstein College of Medicine, he finished his training at Yale for internal medicine internship, dermatology residency and immunobiology fellowship. He pursues his love of teaching by serving as thesis mentor for medical and physicians associate students and is the dermatology elective director for medical, physicians associate, and nursing students. He actively participates in the training of dermatology residents and teaches throughout the Yale Affiliated Hospitals network.
Education & Training
- Postdoctoral FellowYale- New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT (1994)
- ResidentYale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT (1992)
- InternYale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT (1989)
- MDAlbert Einstein College of Medicine (1988)
- BAJohns Hopkins University (1984)