Christopher Bunick MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of and Instructor in Dermatology
Departments & Organizations
Thomas Steitz Lab
Dermatology: Middlebury Dermatology
structural biology of skin proteins; x-ray crystallography; epidermal structure and function; structure-based drug design more...
- B.S., Vanderbilt University, 05/2000
- M.D./Ph.D., Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, 2008
- Bunick CG. (2014) Perspectives on physiology and medicine from nobel prize winners: the 64th lindau nobel laureate meeting. J Invest Dermatol. Dec;134(12):2853-5.
- Ibrahim O, Bunick CG, Srivastava B, Lazova R, Ko CJ, Watsky KL. (2014) The role of infliximab in the treatment of superficial granulomatous pyoderma of the head and neck. J Am Acad Dermatol. Nov;71(5):e222-5.
- Bunick CG, Ibrahim O, King BA. (2014) When erythema ab igne warrants an evaluation for internal malignancy. Int J Dermatol, Jul;53(7):e353-5.