Sexual Misconduct Resources & Information

For formal and informal discussion and complaints, here is a list of people who are here to help you:

If you are: Contact:
Any member of the Yale community
In addition, if you are: You may contact:
Yale student
Yale faculty, staff, or trainee employed by the University
Intern, resident, or fellow employed by Yale-New Haven Hospital
  • Your supervisor or department head 
  • The YNHH Employee Relations Office at 203.688.2402 
  • The YNHH House Staff Office at 203.688.2259