Amena Keshawarz is an Associate Research Scientist with the Quality Measurement Group at CORE and lead of the equity division. Dr. Keshawarz's research and expertise are in the health of socially invisible populations and in innovative methods for analyzing existing data. She completed her doctoral training in cardiovascular epidemiology at the University of Colorado with a focus on mechanisms of cardiovascular disease in women across the lifecourse, and her postdoctoral fellowship in cardiovascular genomics and genetic epidemiology at the Framingham Heart Study.
Education & Training
- Postdoctoral FellowNational Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (2022)
- PhDUniversity of Colorado, Epidemiology (2020)
- MPHGeisel School of Medicine (2012)
- BSUniversity of Connecticut, Molecular and Cell Biology (2011)
- BAUniversity of Connecticut, English (2011)