Join us for the 8th Annual Global Health Day, Health Consequences of Environmental Change, on March 29.
Sponsored by the Office of Global Health, the Department of Internal Medicine and the School of Medicine, this day-long event features several events:
- 8:30-9:30 am: Medical Grand Rounds: "Global Health in the Anthropocene: Risks and Opportunities from Climate Change" with speaker Jonathan Patz, MD, MPH, professor and John P. Holton Chair of Health and the Environment and director of the Global Health Institute, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Fitkin Amphitheatre
- 9:30-10 am: Reception, Fitkin Lobby
- 12:00-12:15 pm: Box Lunches, 55 Park Street, Room 202
- 12:15-1:15 pm: "Personal and Institutional Response to Environmental Change: A Conversation" with Ann Kurth, PhD, MPH, CNM, FAAN, dean, Yale School of Nursing; Gary Desir, MD, chair, Department of Internal Medicine; Robert Dubrow, MD, PhD, director, Yale Climate Change and Health Initiative; and Jonathan Patz, MD, MPH, 55 Park Street, Auditorium
- 1:15-2:15 pm: Global Health Poster Session with coffee and cookies, 55 Park Street, Mezzanine
- 5:00-8:30 pm: Continuing Education: "Physical and Mental Health of Refugees: Local Innovations in Care," organized by Anni Annamalai, MBBS, MD; Camille Brown, MD; Maya Prabhu, MD, LLB; and Tracy Rabin, MD, SM, TAC Auditorium (CME and dinner available with pre-registration).
For more information contact email@example.com