LIVE VIRTUAL WEBINAR: "8th Annual Yale Retina Symposium"
Specialties - Ophthalmology
The 8th Annual Retina Symposium is a virtual webinar designed to demonstrate innovations in the evaluation and treatment of retinal and macular disease, including age-related macular degeneration, diabetic macular edema, imaging, pharmacotherapy, and the surgical therapy of vitreoretinal disease. Thought leaders in the field of retina have been carefully selected for their expertise and teaching skills to provide a rigorous learning experience. The primary goal of this symposium is to promote excellence in the study and practice of ophthalmology by encouraging the development and discussion of new retinal advances in techniques and treatment.
- Describe the advances in imaging, lasers, pharmacotherapy, gene therapy and surgical management of retinal disorders
- Discuss the ocular manifestations of COVID-19
- Summarize the management of current treatments of AMD and diabetic retinopathy
- Appraise modern imaging of retinas
- Discuss advances in retinal research
- Doctors - $30
- Nurses/PAs/Allied Health Professionals - $20
- Residents/Fellows/Students - complimentary, registration required
- Employees of Yale Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Science - complimentary, registration required
- Yale Eye Center Employees - complimentary, registration required
The Yale School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Yale School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.