LIVE VIRTUAL WEBINAR: Third Thursdays Trust Your Gut Virtual CME Series
Provide world class digestive health educational programming, professional development and networking opportunities for physicians and advanced practice providers.
The course series will focus on several key digestive health topics including Fatty Liver, Weight Loss, Diverticulitis, Colon Cancer Screening, Hernia, IBS Functional GI Conditions, Acute Abdomen and IBD. The overall goal of this unique conference series is to provide up-to-date evidence-based education in diagnosis and management of gastrointestinal and liver diseases.
- Describe how to implement evidence-based medicine in the diagnosis and management of gastrointestinal and liver diseases;
- State the role of emerging technologies for medical and surgical management of gastrointestinal diseases;
- Evaluate different views in controversial areas of the surgical and medical management of gastrointestinal and liver diseases;
- Outline up to date guidelines for the monitoring and management of gastrointestinal diseases
- Physicians - Complimentary
- Nurses/PAs/Allied Health Professionals - Complimentary
- Non-Yale Residents/Fellows/Students - Complimentary
- Yale Residents/Fellows/Students - Complimentary
The Yale School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Yale School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per session, a total of 12.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for the series. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Thursday, January 21, 2021: FATTY LIVER - On-Demand!
Thursday, February 18, 2021: COLON CANCER SCREENING - On-Demand!