CHIRAL hosts a monthly patient safety and quality seminar series. Seminars include presentations on Projects in Progress and other topics of importance to patient safety and quality. We aim to provide a mix of presenters from YNHH and the Schools of Medicine, Nursing and Public Health.
Previous presentations have discussed:
- Resident-driven academic detailing to improve the value of emergency care
- Improvements in the care of infants withdrawing from opiate addiction
- Efforts to improve patient flow through the YNHH medical intensive care unit
- An intervention designed to improve late effects monitoring for pediatric cancer survivors
- Data-driven efforts to reduce duplicate lab tests in the emergency department
If you are interested in presenting an ongoing or completed patient safety and quality project, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Attendance is open to all University and YNHH clinicians, researchers and staff.