We provide training workshops on a number of topics. These workshops have been developed to meet the needs of the 21C community, ranging from introductory sessions to detailed work sessions on topics relevant to mature 21C sites. Our presenters include Yale Zigler Center staff, 21C consultants, and 21C National Peer trainers.
Our workshops are provided on a fee-for-service basis. If you are interested in exploring the idea of a workshop, please contact us for further information and estimates for the program you have in mind.
We offer the following workshops:
- ABC’s of 21C
- Essential Tools for 21C Start-Up
- Every Child is Learning (ECIL)
- Foundation for Quality: Health and Safety in the Child Care Setting
- 21C Program Evaluation
- Grant Seeking and Proposal Writing
- Sustainability - Funding 21C for the Long Term
- Marketing Your 21C Program
- Creating a Family-friendly School Climate
- Promoting Positive Parent Involvement
- Qualities of a Successful After-school Program
- Technical Assistance