Partner With Us
Ways to Collaborate
Become a Government Partner and Scale the MOMS Partnership®
Elevate seeks sustainability of each new local MOMS program from the start. Sustainability can happen when the MOMS Partnership is embedded within a public safety net or social service program or other effort of a government agency.
Are you part of a federal or state agency and interested in collaborating to bring MOMS to your community? We invite you to learn more about how Elevate partners with government to scale MOMS.
We look forward to working together to help reduce maternal depression and boost family outcomes!
Policy and Research Collaborations
- Maternal mental health and perinatal mental health
- Economic insecurity and material hardships
- Mental health preventative services
- Medicaid innovation and reimbursement
If your work is related to policy and/or research in the above areas, please be in touch at email@example.com. We are excited about opportunities to collaborate on policy briefs, analyses, research projects, or broader initiatives.
While Elevate is housed within the Yale School of Medicine, we do not receive University dollars. To make our mission possible, we rely on our generous and thoughtful partners for financial support. If your organization believes, as we do, that the key to disrupting intergenerational poverty lies in meaningfully addressing mental health, please be in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your support goes directly to
- providing extensive training and technical assistance to MOMS scaling sites,
- conducting rigorous impact evaluations on the impact of MOMS for families,
- conducting research on new policies and their potential to support families, and
- covering operating costs.