Research & Publications
Associate Attending, Yale-New Haven Hospital (YNHHS).
Assistant Clinical Professor, Yale University School of Medicine.
Contributor to Kaplan & Sadock's Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry, "Borderline Intellectual Functioning", and "Malingering," in 8th, 9th, & 10th editions, 2005 , 2009, & 2017.
1. Learned Mindfulness: Physician Engagement and MD Wellness, 2019, Elsevier Academic Press.
2. Making Sense of Emotion: Innovating Emotional Intelligence, 2017, Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
3. Envy Theory: Perspectives on the Psychology of Envy, 2010, Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
4. Biomental Child Development: Perspectives on Psychology and Parenting, 2013, Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
5. Ayurveda: A Comprehensive Guide to Traditional Indian Medicine for the West, 2008, Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
Education & Training
- MDAlbany Medical College (1973)
- FellowYale University School of Medicine
- ResidentJohns Hopkins Hospital
- ExternshipRadcliffe Infirmary Hospital--Oxford University Hospital
Honors & Recognition
|Life Member||American Psychiatric Association||1990|