Dr Westphal has a clinical and research focus on autism spectrum disorders. He is based in the Division of Law and Psychiatry in Yale's Department of Psychiatry as a Consulting Forensic Psychiatrist for Connecticut's Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services.
Education & Training
- PhDYale Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Department of Investigative Medicine (2013)
- MDBrown Medical School (2005)
- Fellow, Forensic PsychiatryYale School of Medicine
- Resident, Adult PsychiatryYale School of Medicine
- Fellow, Child PsychiatryYale School of Medicine