An internationally recognized center of innovation in child and family mental health dedicated to promoting healthy development and psychological well-being across the lifespan, the Yale Child Study Center (YCSC) offers a variety of opportunities for talented individuals seeking to improve the lives of children and families through research, service, and training. See below for several current openings. A variety of excellent benefits and rewards packages are offered for faculty and staff.
- Intensive In-home Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Services (IICAPS) Clinical Faculty Position
- Outpatient Clinical Faculty Position
- Administrative Assistant, Outpatient Clinic (listed soon; search for requisition number 75642BR)
- Anxiety Program Research Assistant
- Program Administrator, Zigler Center
- Research Bioinformatician
- RULER Implementation Metrics Program Director
- YCEI Executive Director
- Postdoctoral Associate, Zigler Center Asian-American Early Educators and Racial Aggression Project
- Postgraduate Associate, Zigler Center Asian-American Early Educators and Racial Aggression Project
- Postdoctoral Associate, Zigler Center – Child Care Provider Wellbeing
- Postgraduate Associate, Zigler Center – Child Care Provider Wellbeing
The YCSC serves as the department of child psychiatry for the Yale School of Medicine and Yale New Haven Hospital, as well as a center for basic neurodevelopment research on the earliest neurodevelopment and behavioral problems troubling children. The mission of the Center is to improve the mental health of children and families, advance understanding of their psychological and developmental needs, and treat and prevent childhood mental illness through the integration of research, clinical practice, and professional training.