The Yale Child Study Center offers a variety of opportunities for talented individuals seeking to improve the lives of children and families through research, service, and training. Several excellent benefits and rewards packages are offered for faculty and staff, and current openings are listed below. To receive monthly updates on opportunities to join YCSC in your inbox, be sure to subscribe to YCSC Connections.
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Child Psychology (Pediatric GI Psychologist)
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Child Psychology (Pediatric Hematology and Oncology)
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Child Psychology (Pediatric Orthopaedics)
- Intensive In-home Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Services (IICAPS) Clinical Faculty Position
- Outpatient Clinical Faculty Position
- Program Administrator, Developmental Disorders (Autism)
- Program Director, RULER Implementation Metrics
- Research Data Specialist, Developmental Disorders (Autism)
- Senior Administrative Assistant, Office of the Chair
- Postdoctoral Associate in International Education
- Postgraduate Associate–Developmental Neuroimaging, Child Study Center and Psychiatry (Cho Lab)
- Yale Fellowship in Developmental Psychopathology and Social Neuroscience
The YCSC serves as the department of child psychiatry for the Yale School of Medicine and Yale New Haven Hospital, as well as a center for basic neurodevelopment research on the earliest neurodevelopment and behavioral problems troubling children. The mission of the Center is to improve the mental health of children and families, advance understanding of their psychological and developmental needs, and treat and prevent childhood mental illness through the integration of research, clinical practice, and professional training.
Yale University considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Yale discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.