CEO, Mother Child Education Foundation
Partners for Peace
- AÇEV Team
- Other Partners
- Ayla Göksel is CEO of Ozyegin Social Investments, presiding over AÇEV (Mother Child Education Foundation), Husnu M. Ozyegin Foundation and Iz Child. Ayla Goksel is also trustee of Ozyegin University and serves on the boards of the Education Reform Initiative and Tohum Foundation for Autism. She was selected a “Young Global Leader” of World Economic Forum, “Senior Fellow” of Synergos Institute and WISE Laureate of Qatar Foundation. She obtained her Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Politics from the University of Bath and received her Master's Degree in Development Economics from the London School of Economics. She has completed research and fellowships at the John Hopkins Institute for Policy Studies and at the Hauser Center of Harvard University.
Professor, Department of Psychology
International Programs Advisor, Mother Child Education FoundationYasemin Sirali is the Director of Özyegin Social Investment Projects, a network of institutions including the Mother Child Education Foundation (AÇEV), Hüsnü Özyegin Foundation (HMOV), Iz Child Centers, and Özyegin University based in Turkey. Prior to joining Özyegin Social Investments, Yasemin worked as a management consultant at the New York City, Philadelphia, and Istanbul offices of Deloitte Consulting where she provided advisory services to multinational companies on strategic and operational business issues. She graduated from Robert College in Istanbul with high distinction in 1997, Swarthmore College in 2001 with an Honors degree in Economics and French Literature, and obtained her MBA at the Harvard Business School in 2006. She is a former Fellow of the Harvard University FXB Center, Young Global Leader of the BMW Foundation, and a founding member of the First Lego League Science Heroes Association in Turkey.
Professor, Department of Psychology, Faculty of Arts and Sciences
Professor, Marmara U Faculty of Medicine, IstanbulResearch Interests
- Child Psychiatry
- Health Care Facilities, Manpower, and Services
- Psychological Phenomena
- Psychiatry and Psychology
- Health Care
- Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
- Autistic Disorder
- Tourette Syndrome
- Mental Health
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
Yanki Yazgan, M.D. (1959), a graduate of Ege University Medical School, Izmir, Turkey (1983), received his child and adolescent psychiatry training (1995) at the Yale Child Study Center of Yale School of Medicine in New Haven, Connecticut, where he also completed a research training track in early onset neuropsychiatric disorders.
Dr Yazgan has taught and conducted research at the Marmara University School of Medicine as a full professor. He also holds a clinical/adjunct appointment at the Yale Child Study Center.
Dr Yazgan’s clinical interest is in the area of early-onset neuropsychiatric disorders such as ADHD, autism and Tourette’s syndrome/ obsessive-compulsive disorder, across the lifespan.