Mission & Vision
The MTB National Office mission is to strengthen families through an interdisciplinary program aimed at limiting the effects of chronic stress and enhancing both physical and mental health; and to train professionals implementing relationship-based reflective parenting programs worldwide.
Our vision is that all families will receive the support they need to promote optimal health and emotional well-being, and all children will feel safe, secure, and connected in their relationships.
The MTB-HV mission is to support reflective parenting, secure attachment, health, mental health, and maternal self-efficacy in young families facing economic and social adversity using a relationship-based, interdisciplinary approach. The main goal of the MTB model is to help parents “mind” their babies in both physical and emotional ways by promoting and enhancing the following:
- protective factors, skills, and strategies
- competent and flexible parenting
- psychological health in parents, children, and between parents and children
- the physical health and development of the child
- positive life course outcomes