MTB-HV implementation can only be undertaken in tandem with required training and consultation provided through the MTB National Office. The trademarked MTB name may only be used with explicit permission, and model fidelity must be assured. When a contractual agreement is entered into with the MTB National Office at Yale, MTB Operations and Treatment Manuals are provided as part of the initial training and implementation process, which consists of six sequential phases including technical assistance, training, and consultation extending over at least a 30-month period.
The exact steps and replication process varies from site to site and from one organization to another, but the six main phases are typically rolled out as follows.
- Phase 1: Planning and Start-up Consultation
- Phase 2: Introductory Training
- Phase 3: On-going Distance Supervision and Clinical Consultation
- Phase 4: On-going Supervisory Consultation
- Phase 5: Distance Training and Optional Train-the-Trainer Component
- Phase 6: Site Monitoring and On-going Consultation
Additional information including details of each phase, pricing, and a sample implementation calendar are available in the MTB-HV Replication Planning Guide. To receive an electronic copy of this guide, please contact us.