At the Yale Child Study Center, we treat children and families in outpatient and inpatient settings and provide a range of services in schools, homes, and the community. Our evaluation and intervention programs focus on the complex interaction of home, school, neighborhood, and culture in which children live. We are committed to providing mental health services to children and families in New Haven and the region, and have provided services to patients from around the world.
- Outpatient Psychiatric Clinic for Children
- Provence-Harris Child Development Unit
- Psychiatry Specialty Clinics
- Inpatient Child Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Pediatric Consultation-Liaison Service
- Emergency Services
- Child Psychiatry on Pediatrics
- Psychological Assessment Service
- Childhood Trauma & Crisis
- Child Study Center School
If you would like to speak with someone about our clinical services, please call (203) 785-2540.