- Launched in Fall 2017, CITY is building a new center of gravity for students, faculty, and alumni to collaborate more effectively across disciplines, endeavors, and ways of thinking about the world.
Achieving Excellence Through Innovation:
We've made it our mission to provide the most advanced care possible to all our patients.
- Founded in 1810, the Yale School of Medicine is a world-renowned center for biomedical research, education and advanced health care.
- We educate leaders who understand complexity within and among societies in an increasingly global world.
- The Yale Center for Engineering Innovation and Design empowers its members to improve human lives through the advancement of technology.
- The Yale School of Engineering and Applied Science (SEAS) bridges the limits dictated by science with the limitless nature of human talents and passions to advance the human condition.
- We train students to become change agents, catalyze interdisciplinary entrepreneurial efforts to address national and global health problems, and bring to Yale social innovators as role models and mentors.
- PITCH provides a pathway for Yale and UConn researchers to develop new, potentially lifesaving therapeutics based on their discoveries in the lab.
- Since its founding in 1982, the Yale Office of Cooperative Research (OCR) has built a significant portfolio of inventions and patents and has grown into an engine of regional economic development.
- The Yale Center for Clinical Investigation (YCCI) is designed to expand and centralize the training of the next generation of clinical and translational scientists and to provide a robust infrastructure that would promote innovative and collaborative research directed at improving patient care
- We are committed to transforming healthcare by working with new partners, in new ways. How far can we go to help change healthcare?
- CT Innovations is Connecticut's strategic venture capital arm and the leading source of financing and ongoing support for innovative, growing companies.