Lynn D. Wilson MD, MPH, FASTRO
Professor of Therapeutic Radiology and of Dermatology; Vice Chairman, Therapeutic Radiology; Clinical Director, Therapeutic Radiology; Clinical Program Leader, Therapeutic Radiology, Yale Cancer Center
Departments & Organizations
LCME Governance & Administration Subcommittee
Cancer Center, Yale: Breast Cancer Program | Thoracic Oncology Program | Hematology Program | Radiobiology & Radiotherapy
Therapeutic Radiology/Radiation Oncology: Breast Cancer Radiotherapy Program | Thoracic/Stereotacticbody Radiotherapy Program | Total Skin Electron Beam Therapy Program | Therapeutic Radiology - Patient Care
Radiobiology and Radiotherapy
Cutaneous Lymphoma; Lung Cancer; Total Skin Electron Beam Therapy more...
- M.P.H., Yale University School of Medicine, 1986
- M.D., George Washington University, 1990
- Lloyd S, Chen Z, Foss FM, Girardi M, Wilson LD. Acute toxicity and risk of infection during total skin electron beam therapy for mycosis fungoides. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2013 Jul 9. [Epub ahead of print]
- Wilson L.D., Detterbeck F.C., Yahalom J.: Clinical Practice: Superior vena cava syndrome with malignant causes. The New England Journal of Medicine 356:1862-1869, 2007.
- Girardi M., Heald P.W., Wilson L.D.: Medical Progress: Pathogenesis of Mycosis Fungoides. The New England Journal of Medicine 350:1978-1988, 2004.