“Yale is on Fire!” exclaimed Weibo Cai, PhD, moderator, at the 2018 Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNNMI) annual meeting awards ceremony (Philadelphia, PA).
The annual meeting was “kicked-off” by Dr. Richard Carson, plenary speaker, who presented the prestigious Henry N. Wagner Lecture, and culminated with Yale University PET Center Investigators receiving 6 additional awards!
- Songye Li, PhD: 1st place prize in the Radiopharmaceutical Chemistry Young Investigator competition
- Zhengxin Cai, PhD: 2018 Berson-Yalow Award
- Takuya Toyonaga, MD, PhD: SNMMI Wagner-Torizuka 2-Year Fellowship Program
- Yihuan Lu, PhD: 1st place prize in the Instrumentation and Data Analysis Young Investigator competition (abstract) and 3rd place prize in the Neuroscience Young Investigator competition (abstract)
- Jason Bini, PhD: 3rd place prize in the Instrumentation and Data Analysis Young Investigator competition.
Congratulations to all award recipients!