Research & Publications
Dr. Boggon is a structural biologist interested in the molecular basis of cytosolic signal transduction cascades. He completed his Ph.D. at the University of Manchester, U.K., and postdoctoral studies at Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Columbia University and the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (at Harvard Medical School). His lab is interested in understanding how RhoGTPase signal transduction pathways are regulated at the molecular level, and the molecular basis for acquisition of cerebrovascular disorders.
Education & Training
- Research FellowHarvard Medical School and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (2005)
- Postdoctoral ScientistColumbia University (2002)
- Postdoctoral FellowMount Sinai School of Medicine (2001)
- PhDUniversity of Manchester, UK (1998)
- BSUniversity of Manchester, UK (1995)