Research & Publications
- B.S., Microbiology and Immunology, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. 1998.
- Ph.D., Microbiology and Immunology, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY. 2004
- Post-doctoral fellow, Cancer Biology and Genetics, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Institute, New York, NY. 2004-9.
Education & Training
- PhDUniversity of Rochester (2004)
- BSMcGill University (1998)
- Post-doctoral FellowshipMemorial Sloan-Kettering Institute
Honors & Recognition
|IASLC Young Investigator Award||International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer|
|V Scholar||V Foundation for Cancer Research|
|Stewart Trust Fellow||Alexander and Margaret Stewart Trust|
|Yale Center for Clinical Investigation Scholar||Yale Center for Clinical Investigation|
|2013 Basic Research Prize||Yale Cancer Center|