Research & Publications
Dr. Ishizuka is a medical oncologist who treats melanoma patients and Principal Investigator of the Ishizuka Lab. His laboratory studies the tumor-immune microenvironment and seeks to uncover novel approaches by which inflammation can be manipulated to improve cancer immunotherapies.
Education & Training
- Clinical Fellow / Post-docDana-Farber Cancer Institute / Massachusetts General Hospital / Brigham and Women's Hospital (2019)
- ResidentBrigham and Women's Hospital (2015)
- MDHarvard Medical School, Medicine (2013)
- DPhilOxford University, Immunology (2008)
- BAWilliams College, Chemistry