Dr. Kristen Fardelmann is Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology at Yale New Haven Hospital. Dr. Fardelmann received her medical degree from the University of Connecticut in 2013. Following her Anesthesiology residency at New York Presbyterian – Weill Cornell Medical Center, she completed a fellowship in Obstetric Anesthesiology from the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill. In 2018, Dr. Fardelmann joined the Yale School of Medicine faculty as Assistant Professor.
Education & Training
- FellowshipUniversity of North Carolina (2018)
- Board CertificationAB of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology (2018)
- ResidencyNew York Presbyterian - Weill Cornell Medical Center (2017)
- InternshipNew York Presbyterian - Weill Cornell Medical Center (2014)
- MDUniversity of Connecticut
- BSUniversity of Connecticut, Molecular and Cell Biology