Dr. Adriana Herrera is Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Associate Director of the Anesthesia Residency Program. Dr. Herrera received her medical degree from Universidad del Valle, Colombia in 1996. Subsequently, Dr. Herra completed both a residency in Anesthesia and a fellowship in Adult Cardiothoracic Anesthesia at Yale New Haven Hospital. In 2005, she officially joined the Yale School of Medicine faculty as Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology. As Associate Director of the Residency Program, she manages the residency recruitment process, monitors fellowship placement, and contributes to curriculum development.
Education & Training
- MDUniversidad del Valle, Cali, Columbia, SA (1996)
- FellowshipYale University School of Medicine
- ResidencyYale New Haven Hospital
- InternshipGriffin Hospital
- Board CertificationAB of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology (2006, recertified: 2017)