- Parking will be available in the Air Rights Garage for medical campus events. You may request a validation ticket at the Reunion Registration Desk in the rotunda of Sterling Hall of Medicine to be used with your garage entry ticket for complimentary parking. Please note: street parking is limited and meters are strictly enforced.
- REUNION TAXI SERVICE
- We partner with Uber and M7 ride service to provide complimentary on-demand transportation during reunion weekend. This service is available Friday and Saturday. Service will be to and from the YSM hotel blocks, Air Rights Garage, medical school buildings on Cedar Street, and all Saturday night class dinner locations, including private homes.
- SUGGESTED ATTIRE
- Friday night and Saturday daytime events: Casual to business casual Saturday night dinner: Dressy casual
- New Haven weather can be unpredictable in early June with temperatures as low as 50 degrees or as high as 90 degrees. Rain is always a possibility, please plan for variable weather.
- COVID RESTRICTIONS
- All guests must also comply with the university COVID-19 policies in place June 2-3.The latest policies and recommendations to ensure the safety of all reunion attendees visiting campus as well as Yale staff and students can be found in the reunion help center.
Online Registration is now closed so that we may make final preparations for the weekend’s activities.
- To change or cancel an existing reservation, please email email@example.com
- We do have limited capacity for late registrations and will accommodate on-site registrations
Visit the Reunion Help Center for frequently asked questions.