Robert Samuel Baltimore MD
Professor of Pediatrics (Infectious Disease) and of Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases) and Clinical Professor of Nursing; Associate Hospital Epidemiologist (for Pediatrics) Yale New Haven Hospital
Departments & Organizations
Neonatal Infections; Epidemiology of Community-Acquired Infections; Epidemiology of Nosocomial Infections more...
- AB, University of Chicago, 1964
- M.D., SUNY at Buffalo, 1968
- Russi, M.B., Baltimore, R.S.: Commentary: Mandatory Influenza Vaccine. Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology 33: 222-223, 2012
- Shapiro, E.D., Baltimore, R.S., Epidemiology and biostatistics of infectious diseases.In Feigin, R.D., Cherry, J.D., Demmler, G.J., Kaplan, S.D.: Textbook of Pediatric Infectious Diseases. Seventh Edition,W.B. Saunders, Philadelphia, PA 2013 .
- Jenson, H.B., Baltimore, R.S.:, Pediatric Infectious Disease: Principles and Practice, Appleton and Lange, Stamford, CT; Second Edition, Saunders Inc., , 2002