Paul D. Cleary PhD
Anna M. R. Lauder Professor of Public Health (Health Policy) and Professor of Faculty of Arts and Sciences and of Sociology; Dean, Yale School of Public Health; Director, Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS (CIRA)
Departments & Organizations
Health Care Quality, Quality Improvement; Healthcare Organizations; Patient-Centered Care; Health Services Research more...
- M.S., University of Wisconsin, 1973
- Ph.D., University of Wisconsin, 1980
- Cleary PD, Meterko M, Wright SM, Zaslavsky AM. Are Comparisons of Patient Experiences Across Hospitals Fair? A Study in Veterans Health Administration Hospitals. Med Care, 2014; 52 (7): 619-25.
- Elliott MN, Lehrman WG, Goldstein EH, Giordano LA, Beckett MK, Cohea CW, Cleary PD. National Changes in Patient Hospital Experiences during the First Two Years of HCAHPS. Health Aff, 2010
- Meterko M, Wright S, Lin H, Lowy E, Cleary PD. Mortality among patients with acute myocardial infarction: the influences of patient-centered care and evidence-based medicine. Health Serv Res, 2010, 45(95): 1188-1204.