School of Public Health: IBM Registry
Research and project management of various research grants of Drs. A. David Paltiel and Jody L. Sindelar, Yale School of Public Health. Project management and oversight of the Inclusion Body Myositis (IBM) Project at Yale. Responsibilities include: general research; data collection, management & review; supervision of project staff; and project, grant, and budgetary administration, liaison & oversight.
Extensive Research Description
- The Inclusion Body Myositis (IBM) Project at Yale (PI - A. David Paltiel)
- Yale Tobacco Center of Regulatory Sciences (TCORS): Project 4 — Economics, experiments and PATH data: creating knowledge for tobacco regulation (PD - Jody L. Sindelar)
- Novel approaches to the design and evaluation of combination HIV prevention (Yale Subaward PI - A. David Paltiel)
- Cost-Effectiveness of Preventing AIDS Complications (CEPAC-US) (Yale Subaward PI - A. David Paltiel)
- Optimizing HIV Care in Less Developed Countries (CEPAC-International) (Yale Subaward PI - A. David Paltiel)
- Economic Modeling for HIV, Viral Hepatitis, STD, TB and School Health (Yale Subaward PI - A. David Paltiel)
- Making Better Decisions: Policy Modeling for AIDS & Drug Abuse (Yale Subaward PI - A. David Paltiel)
- Novel Methods to Inform HIV/TB Clinical Trial Development (PI - A. David Paltiel)
Demographic and clinical features of inclusion body myositis in north America.
Paltiel AD1, Ingvarsson E, Lee DK, Leff RL, Nowak RJ, Petschke KD, Richards-Shubik S, Zhou A, Shubik M, O'Connor KC. Muscle Nerve. 2014 Dec 30. doi: 10.1002/mus.24562. [Epub ahead of print]