School of Public Health: IBM Registry
Research & project management of research grants of Drs. A. David Paltiel and Jody L. Sindelar, Yale School of Public Health. General responsibilities include: general research; data collection, management & review; and project, grant, and budgetary administration, liaison & oversight.
Extensive Research Description
- Aging Research at the 2010 through 2014 ASHEcon Biennial Conferences (PI - Jody L. Sindelar)
- Cost-Effectiveness of Preventing AIDS Complications (CEPAC-US) (Yale Subaward PI - A. David Paltiel)
- Economic Modeling for HIV, Viral Hepatitis, STD, TB and School Health (Yale Subaward PI - A. David Paltiel)
- Incentives to Quit Smoking in CT Medicaid: Role of Medical Homes (PI - Jody L. Sindelar)
- Making Better Decisions: Policy Modeling for AIDS & Drug Abuse (Yale Subaward PI - A. David Paltiel)
- Novel Methods to Inform HIV/TB Clinical Trial Development (PI - A. David Paltiel)
- Novel approaches to the design and evaluation of combination HIV prevention (Yale Subaward PI - A. David Paltiel)
- Optimizing HIV Care in Less Developed Countries (CEPAC-International) (Yale Subaward PI - A. David Paltiel)
- Yale Tobacco Center of Regulatory Sciences (TCORS): Project 4 — Economics, experiments and PATH data: creating knowledge for tobacco regulation (PD - Jody L. Sindelar)
Demographic and clinical features of inclusion body myositis in north America.
Paltiel AD1, Ingvarsson E, Lee DK, Leff RL, Nowak RJ, Petschke KD, Richards-Shubik S, Zhou A, Shubik M, O'Connor KC. Muscle Nerve. 2014 Dec 30. doi: 10.1002/mus.24562. [Epub ahead of print]