Research & Project Coordinator
Departments & Organizations
Role at Yale
Mr. Petschke has been a Research and Project Coordinator for Drs. A. David Paltiel and Jody L. Sindelar in the Yale School of Public Health since March 2004. His responsibilities include general research, project management, data management, grant administration, budgetary oversight, and general administration of various projects and studies under Drs. Paltiel and Sindelar.
Mr. Petschke studied Atmospheric Science, Geography, and Meteorology at Penn State and the University at Albany (bachelor's degree, 1986). He previously held professional positions in meteorology, transportation planning, transportation and transit analysis, and grant & contract management before coming to Yale in 2004.
- BS, State University of New York at Albany, 1986
- Member, National Council of University Research Administrators (NCURA) (01/01/2000 - 12/31/2009)
- Chair, Transit Advisory Group, Genesee Transportation Council, Rochester, NY (01/01/1996 - 12/31/1999)
- Member, American Meteorological Society (AMS) (01/01/1985 - 12/31/1994)
- Member, American Geophysical Society (01/01/1985 - 12/31/1994)