Public Health Interests
Microbial Ecology; Tropical Diseases
- Casanovas-Massana, A., Gomez-Donate, M., Sanchez, D., Belanche-Munoz, L. A., Muniesa, M., and Blanch A.R. 2015. Predicting fecal sources in waters with diverse pollution loads using general and molecular host-specific indicators and applying machine learn
- Quantification of tetracycline and chloramphenicol resistance in digestive tracts of bulls and piglets fed with Toyocerin®, a feed additive containing Bacillus toyonensis spores. 2014. Casanovas-Massana, A., Sala-Comorera, L., and Blanch, A.R. Veterinary
- Casanovas-Massana, A., and Blanch, A.R. 2013. Determination of fecal contamination origin in reclaimed-water open-air ponds using biochemical fingerprinting of enterococci and fecal coliforms. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 20(5):3003-3010
- Casanovas-Massana, A., and Blanch, A.R. 2013. Characterization of microbial populations associated with natural swimming pools. International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health, 216:132– 137.
- Casanovas-Massana, A., and Blanch, A.R. 2012. Diversity of the heterotrophic microbial populations for distinguishing natural mineral waters. International Journal of Food Microbiology, 153:38-44.
- Casanovas-Massana, A., Lucena, F., and Blanch, A.R. 2010. Identification of Pseudomonas aeruginosa in water-bottling plants on the basis of procedures included in ISO 16266:2006. Journal of Microbiological Methods, 81:1–5.