Over the last century Yale School of Public Health researchers have introduced important medical and health advances, helping to ameliorate problems that affect public health around the globe. Today our research spans a wide range of subjects including cancer, AIDS, environmental pollution, infectious diseases, chronic diseases, and health policy. For the 2010 fiscal year total grant funding at the school reached over $41 million.
What We Do
There are 0 videos. Showing 0 through 0.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15ZdsLqy8awYale expert on health care policy explains in simple terms what the challenges are in the U.S. Health Care system and how each candidate proposes to address them. The video with Zack Cooper is an introduction to a paper he wrote for Yale's Institution for Social and Policy Studies and the Centre for Economic Performance based at the London School of Economics.U.S. Health Care: What's at stake in this...Yale expert on health care policy explains in simple terms what...(7:27)
- http://youtu.be/TPYgQGbKz0Ufeaturing Maria Diuk-Wasser, PhDTick-borne Diseases - The Emergence of Babesiosis...featuring Maria Diuk-Wasser, PhD(5:08)
- http://youtu.be/xXGWRpiE1BUFeaturing Yawei Zhang, MD, PhD, MPH.A Thyroid Cancer Epidemic - Tracking America's...Featuring Yawei Zhang, MD, PhD, MPH.(4:01)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDXmuOl7JRAReaching breastfeeding goals in the U.S.Healthy Babies 2020Reaching breastfeeding goals in the U.S.(4:57)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgqNpuTm_nE&context=C419a4acADvjVQa1PpcFMebMpH5TeMDrQ8vt8NR3cCYZ9KEFLaa8g=Recent Yale research found that people who use indoor tanning beds/booths are at a significantly higher risk of skin cancer.Indoor Tanning: The Dangers of Skin CancerRecent Yale research found that people who use indoor tanning...(4:02)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHW2w19pEDr. Peter Krause, Senior Research Scientist, discusses the other tick disease - Babesiosis.BabesiosisDr. Peter Krause, Senior Research Scientist, discusses the...(8:38)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N77dgoSFadkDebbie Humphries, PhD, MPH, Clinical Professor of EpidemiologyNutrition and Infectious DiseaseDebbie Humphries, PhD, MPH, Clinical Professor of Epidemiology(7:41)