Funding Opportunities - Resources
- Yale Grants and Contracts Administration Funding Opportunities
- Association Schools of Public Health Funding Opportunities
- CIRA's Page for AIDS-specific Funding Opportunities
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Need Help Writing a Grant? The Library's Publication Support Service can help with writing guides, search assistance, bibliographic management training, and even a referral to a fee-based editor to polish your prose.
- Navigating the NIH Public Access Policy: How do I find PMCIDs? The Library can help you navigate the complexities of compliance with the NIH Public Access Policy, including how to file for and find PMCID numbers, and how to make sure that your publications appear in an eRA Commons account.
- NIH: Electronic Research Administration (eRA) LikeThis, a Thesaurus-Based Search Tool
LikeThis is a search tool to aid Principal Investigators in finding and learning about other research projects that have similar goals and objectives as their own.