Ethiopia; Health Policy; Human Rights; Public Health; Global Health
Zahirah McNatt, MHSA is the Director for Leadership Education and Practice at Yale’s Global Health Leadership Institute (GHLI) and Project Director for Leadership Saves Lives (LSL), a team-based, interventional study aimed at reducing AMI mortality through leadership development and organizational culture change. Her current role involves the management of research and intervention activities with 10 US partner hospitals and the implementation of public health and human rights programs across the globe.
- McNatt Z, Linnander E, Endeshaw A, Tatek D, Conteh D, Bradley E. A national system for monitoring the performance of hospitals in Ethiopia: development and implementation. Bulletin of the World Health Organization. 2015.
- Linnander E, McNatt Z, Sipsima H, Tatek D, Abebe Y, Endeshaw A, Bradley EH. Use of a national collaborative to improve hospital quality in a low income setting. International health. 2015
- McNatt Z, Thompson J, Mengistu A, Tatek D, Linnander E, Ageze L, Lawson R, Berhanu N, Bradley EH. Implementation of hospital governing boards: views from the field. BMC Health Services Research 2014 14:178.
- Bashford T, Reshamwalla S, McAuley J, Allen N, McNatt Z, Gebremedhen Y. Implementation of the WHO surgical safety checklist in an Ethiopian referral hospital. Patient safety in surgery 2014; 8(1):16.
- Alpern R, Canavan M, Thompson J, McNatt Z, Tatek D, Lindfield T, Bradley EH. Development of a brief instrument for assessing healthcare employee satisfaction in a low-income setting. PLOS ONE 2013 8:11.