Theodore R Holford PhD
Susan Dwight Bliss Professor of Public Health (Biostatistics) and Professor of Statistics
Departments & Organizations
Office of Student ResearchInformation & BiotechnologyCancer Prevention and ControlSchool of Public Health: Biostatistics; Global Health Concentration; Parasitology ProgramCancer Prevention and Control
Development and application of statistical methods in health research; Methodology for the analysis of spatial and temporal trends in disease more...
- B.A., Andrews University, 1969
- Ph.D., Yale University, 1973
- Rabinowitz, P.M., Slizovskiy, I.B., Lamers, V., Trufan, S.J., Holford, T.R., Dziura, J.D., Peduzzi, P.N., Kane, M.J., Reif, J.S., Weiss, T.R., Stowe, M.H. Proximity to Natural Gas Wells and Reported Health Status: Results of a Household Survey in Washington County, Pennsylvania. To appear in Environmental Health Perspectives. [http://dx.doi.org/10.1289/ehp.1307732]
- Holford, T.R., Meza, R., Warner, K.E., Meernik, C., Jeon, J., Moolgavkar, S.H., Levy, D.T. Tobacco control and the reduction in smoking-related premature deaths in the United States, 1964-2012. Journal of the American Medical Association. 311: 164-171, 2014.
- Holford, T.R., Levy, D.T., McKay, L.A., Clarke, L., Racine, B., Meza, R., Jeon, J., Feuer, E.J. Patterns of Birth Cohort–Specific Smoking Histories, 1965–2009. American Journal of Preventive Medicine. 46: e31-e37, 2014.