Nicole Cardello Deziel
Instructor in Epidemiology (Environmental Health)
Departments & Organizations
- B.S., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1998
- M.H.S., Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 2000
- Ph.D., Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 2008
- Deziel NC, Ward MH, Bell EM, Whitehead T, Gunier RB, Friesen MC, Nuckols JR. Temporal variability of pesticide concentrations in homes and implications for attenuation bias in epidemiologic studies. EHP 2013.
- Deziel NC, Nuckols JR, Colt JC, De Roos AJ, Pronk A, Gourley C, Severson RK, Cozen W, Cerhan JR, Morton LM, Ward MH. Determinants of dioxins and furans in carpet dust samples from four areas of the United States. Science of the Total Environment, 2012.
- Deziel NC, Wei WQ, Abnet CC, Qiao YL, Sunderland D, Ren JS, Schantz MM, Zhang Y, Strickland PT, Abubaker S, Dawsey SM, Friesen MC, Roth MJ. A multi-day environmental study of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon exposure in a high-risk region for esophageal cancer in China. JESEE 2012.