Michelle L. Bell
Professor of Forestry And Environmental Studies and of Epidemiology (Environmental Health)
Departments & Organizations
Environmental InfluencesSchool of Public Health
- B.S., Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1992
- M.S., Stanford University, 1994
- MAST OTHER, Johns Hopkins University, 1999
- Ph.D., Johns Hopkins University, 2002
- Bell ML, K Belanger, K Ebisu, JF Gent, HJ Lee, P Koutrakis, BP Leaderer. Association of exposure to fine particulate matter constituents and sources with birth weight. Accepted for Epidemiology.
- Bell ML, RD Peng, F Dominici, JM Samet (2009). Emergency hospital admissions for cardiovascular diseases and ambient levels of carbon monoxide: results for 126 U.S. urban counties, 1999-2005. Circulation 120(11), p. 949-955.
- Bell ML, K Ebisu, RD Peng, JM Samet, F Dominici (2009). Hospital admissions and chemical composition of fine particle air pollution. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine 179(12), p. 1115-1120.