Maureen Elizabeth Canavan PhD
Associate Research Scientist in Public Health (Health Policy)
Departments & Organizations
- B.S., Pennsylvania State University, 2003
- M.P.H., University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, School of Public Health, 2005
- Ph.D., Yale University Graduate School, 2011
- Spatz ES, Desai MM, Canavan ME, Ross J, and Krumholz HK. (2010) Beyond Insurance Coverage: Usual source of care in the treatment of hypertension and hypercholesterolemia. Data from the 2003-2006 National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, American Heart Journal (in press)
- Spatz ES, Canavan ME, and Desai MM. (2009) From Here to JUPITER: Identifying New Patients for Statin Therapy Using Data From the 1999–2004 National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, Circulation Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes; 2; 41-48.
- Levy BR, Chung P, and Canavan ME. (in press) Impact of Explanatory Style and Age Stereotypes on Health Across the Life Span, in Handbook of Lifespan Development (Eds) Karen Fingerman, Cynthia Berg, Toni Antonucci, and Jacqui Smith; Springer Publishers, New York.