Joseph Solomon Ross MD
Associate Professor of Medicine (General Medicine) and of Faculty of Arts and Sciences and Assistant Professor of Public Health (Health Policy)
Departments & Organizations
Office of Student ResearchSchool of Public HealthInternal Medicine: Center for Outcomes Research & Evaluation (CORE); General Internal Medicine; Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars Program
- B.S., University of Rochester, 1996
- B.A., University of Rochester, 1996
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 2001
- M.H.S., Yale University School of Medicine, 2006
- Rathi V, Dzara K, Gross CP, Hrynaszkiewicz I, Joffe S, Krumholz HM, Strait KM, Ross JS. Clinical trial data sharing among trialists: a cross-sectional survey. BMJ. 2012;345:e7570.
- Downing NS, Aminawung JA, Shah ND, Braunstein JB, Krumholz HM, Ross JS. Regulatory review of novel therapeutics: comparison of three regulatory agencies. New England Journal of Medicine. 2012;366:2284-2293.
- Ross JS, Bernheim SH, Lin ZQ, Chen J, Drye EE, Normand SLT, Krumholz HM. Based on key measures, care quality for Medicare enrollees at safety-net and non-safety-net hospitals was almost equal. Health Affairs. 2012;31:1739-48.