Jonathan P Smith MPH
Lecturer in Public Health (Health Policy)
Departments & Organizations
- BS, University of Georgia, 2006
- M.P.H., Yale School of Public Health, 2011
- Smith, Jonathan. “Those who don’t return: An urgent need to address TB an HIV among ex-miners in southern Africa.” Int. J Health Services. (In Publication Dec 2012)
- Dharmadhikari, Ashwin, Jonathan Smith, Edward Nardell, Gavin Churchyard, and Salmaan Keshavjee, “Achieving Zero TB Deaths in the Mines: Stopping Transmission By Finding and Treating Active Cases.” Int. J Health Services. (In Pub. Dec 2012)
- Smith, Jonathan. “Nanoparticle Delivery of Tuberculosis Chemotherapy as a Potential Mediator Against Drug Resistant Tuberculosis.” Yale J of Bio and Med. 2011;83(3).