Joan K. Monin PhD
Assistant Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Aging; Caregiving; Emotion; Health; Attachment more...
- M.S., Carnegie Mellon Univ, 2005
- Ph.D., Carnegie Mellon Univ, 2007
- Monin, J. K., Schulz, R., & Feeney, B. C. (in press). Compassionate Love in Individuals With Alzheimer's Disease and Their Spousal Caregivers: Associations With Caregivers' Psychological Health. The Gerontologist
- Monin, J. K., Chen, B. & Stahl, S. (in press). Dyadic associations between physical activity and depressive symptoms in older adults with musculoskeletal conditions and their spouses. Stress & Health.
- Monin, J. K., Zhou, L., & Kershaw, T. (2014). Attachment and psychological health of older couples coping with pain. Geropsych: The Journal of Gerontopsychology and Geriatric Psychiatry, 27, 3, 115-127.