Ingrid Nembhard PhD, MS
Associate Professor of Public Health (Health Policy) and of Management
Departments & Organizations
Health care management; Organizational behavior; Organizational learning; Performance improvement; Quality of health care more...
- M.S., Harvard University, 2001
- Ph.D., Harvard University, 2007
- Nembhard, I.M. and Tucker, A.L. Deliberate Learning to Improve Performance in Dynamic Service Settings: Evidence from Hospital Intensive Care Units. Organization Science, in press.
- Nembhard, I.M., Alexander, J., Hoff, T. and Ramanujam, R. Why Does the Quality of Health Care Continue to Lag? Insights from Management Research. Academy of Management Perspectives, 2009, 23(1), 24-42.
- Nembhard, I.M. Learning and Improving in Quality Improvement Collaboratives: Which Collaborative Features Do Participants Value Most? Health Services Research, 2009, 42(2), 359-378.